Before year 0Edit
- c.-100,000 - Central Keskus desert area first settled.
- c.-80,000 - Wakrefwim area first settled.
- c.-70,000 - Interior of North Keskus first settled.
- c.-55,000 - Northern coasts of Keskus first settled.
- c.-50,000 - Cartacar region first settled.
- c.-35,000 - Inywak Archipelago first settled.
- c.-24,000 – First people begin to migrate into Ibabaw via a land/ice bridge from northwestern Keskus.
- c.-4000 - First evidence of Caron culture.
- c.-2500 - Caron culture reaches mainland Keskus.
- c.-2000 -1500 - Caron begin rapidly expanding, spreading deep into the mainland to the northeast, as well as to the south.
- c.-1800 - Qhalqon people split off and head further south.
- -32 - Misa born on the largest northern island of Cartacar.
- -8 - Misa leaves on his journey to attempt to find the Qhalqon.
- c.-2500 - First evidence of Slavasco culture.
- c.-2000 - Slavasco spread into the forests to the west.
- c.-1800 -1500 - Western forest Slavasco displaced by Caron expansion.
- c.-1000 -500 - Slavasco spread south into the Wakrefwim region.
- c.-2000 - The Tll culture begins moving south from the northern grasslands due to population pressure
- c.-1200 - The Drs-Ikish are completely removed from the fertile Oqesh and Kthmat river areas
- c.-1000 - First evidence of bronzeworking by the Tll-Ikish
- 80 55 - The Lrtakh War: Kshkhd unites the entire Tll culture under one government
- c.-1800 - Qhalqon people break off from the Caron and settle the mouth of the Wakrefwim.
- c.-700 -500 - Qhalqon shift from a hunter-gatherer society to an agricultural society.
- -152 - City of Qaŋshiqh founded.
- -75 - Creation of the Qhalqon city-state of Qaŋshiqh.
Years 0 to 1000Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.